97 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Benefits of the Aloe Vera
* Aloe vera benefits for acne
* Aloe Vera benefits us with a feeling of well-being, imparting energy and helping to build a healthy body weight.
* Aloevera plant with its immune enhancers supports immune system. Aloe vera benefits in relieving heartburn, arthritis, lower blood sugar levels.
* Aloe vera benefits a woman by rejuvenating her uterus.
* Aloe vera plant juice is also helpful for respiratory disorders.
* Aloe vera can Those who get frequently attacked by cold, flues, bronchitis, herpes, stuffy noses, and other respiratory disorders.
* Aloe vera plant has been found to be favorable in the treatment of diabetes; it lowers glucose levels in the blood.
* Aloe vera plant contains laxative properties, which is effective in relieving digestive tract problems, like stomach aches and heartburn.
Aloe Vera is quite an incredible medicinal plant full of nutritional benefits. It is a succulent plant and part of the lily family (Liliaceous), the same family that garlic and onions belong to. Different parts of the plant are used for different purposes Aloe medications can be taken by mouth or applied to the skin. Aloe gel is taken by mouth for osteoarthritis, bowel diseases including ulcerative colitis, fever, itching and inflammation, and as a general tonic. It is also used for stomach ulcers, diabetes, asthma, and for treating some side effects of radiation treatment. But most people use aloe gel topically, as a remedy for skin conditions including burns, sunburn, frostbite, psoriasis, and cold sores. Some people also use aloe gel to help surgical wounds and bedsores heal faster. There is some science supporting these uses. Some chemicals in aloe gel seem to be able to increase circulation in the tiny blood vessels in the skin, as well as kill bacteria
No customer reviews for the moment.